- BA (Hons) English and History of Art :University of Leeds
- RN in Adult Nursing :University of Greenwich
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling :Westminster Pastoral Foundation
- PostGraduate Diploma in Couples and Individuals Psychotherapy and Counselling :UEL (University of East London) TR
- MSc in Relationship Counselling and Psychosexual Psychotherapy: UEL (University of East London) TR
- MBACP (Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- MBSCPC (Member of the British Society for Couples Psychotherapy and Counselling)
- COSRT (Member of the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists)
- ATSAC (Member of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity)
My commitment to therapy
- I attend study days and workshops on a regular basis, to keep my knowledge up-to-date, and my thinking fresh.
- I see couples and individuals weekly at 'The Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships', where I trained.
- I have regular supervision with experienced psychodynamic and psychosexual supervisors.
Click here to visit the BACP website.